I have been nominated for Mystery Blogger Award by Swapna from thedreamgirl. Thank you so much Swapna. I’m thrilled to be nominated for the award. Here is the cutest little squirrel presenting the mystery blogger award. I love her shades and scarf, she got some style. Don’t you agree?
Back to business – . Okoto Enigma is the person behind the award. She says-
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Now the “rules”
1.PUT THE AWARD LOGO/IMAGE ON YOUR BLOG. LIST THE RULES.
2.THANK WHOEVER NOMINATED YOU AND PROVIDE A LINK TO THEIR BLOG.
3.MENTION THE CREATOR OF THE AWARD AND PROVIDE A LINK AS WELL
4.TELL YOUR READERS 3 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
5.YOU HAVE TO NOMINATE 10 – 20 PEOPLE
6.NOTIFY YOUR NOMINEES BY COMMENTING ON THEIR BLOG
7.ASK YOUR NOMINEES ANY 5 QUESTIONS OF YOUR CHOICE; WITH ONE WEIRD OR FUNNY QUESTION (SPECIFY)
8.SHARE A LINK TO YOUR BEST POST(S).
Three things about me:-
- I’m passionate about reading and writing. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could take one thing and two people along- I would take my laptop with network connection, my husband and my son. I know you didn’t ask ..still thought it’s worth mentioning.
- I love to travel but I am a scaredy mouse to travel solo. I love to travel with friends and family.
- I love to solve mysteries especially escape the room sorts. What fun!
Answers to Swapna’s questions-
1) Fire or Water.. which one is your preference?
2) You’re cooking the most delicious dinner, who are you doing it for?
I will cook for my son and husband. They eat whatever I serve whether it is delicious or not. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
3)What is your most recent funniest/embarrassing moment?
Hmm.. they are so many. But the most embarrassing moment ever would be when I accidently put my foot in a pool of water (in my defense it was very dark, and the pool wasn’t supposed to be where it was), and my friends suggested me to put the other foot so it doesn’t look odd. In case you are wondering whether I did what they suggested or not.. thankfully better sense prevailed. It stands out as the most embarrassing as well as the funniest moment.
4) Books or e-books?
I love both actually. Books because I like to touch and smell my books. Ebooks because I can carry as many as I want without worrying about the space or weight.
5) A circus is in town and you’re hired. What is your act?
Definitely a clown- I’m good at making a fool of myself. What else?
My nominees. I would love to know more about these guys – most of them are my new friends.
- If you were to choose a pen name what would it be?
- Share your best memory ever?
- Tell me about your most romantic date
- If you were to act in a movie (or play a literary character) which one would you choose and why?
- What would be the absolute worst name you could give to a child?
My best post from A2Z is – An Archaic world
That’s all for now! Love love !