October beckons us…!! Monsoon has bid adieu and autumn has begun its journey. While nature is busy with the annual and predictable change, we have an announcement to make.
We have devised a plan to excite you, tempt you, challenge you and nudge you to pick up your pen or shall we say poise your fingers on the keyboard and spin a tale. Every Thursday we will come up with an interesting prompt/idea to help the creative juices flow. And, no points for guessing what we call it… *drumrolls* … TellTaleThurday !!
So every Thursday, starting 4th October, a fun prompt will wait to stir your imagination.
The rules are simple:
- Write a story, complete in itself.
- Check spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Copy and paste your Story URL to the inLinkz list.
- The story should be up to 250 words.
- Add this line < #TellTaleThursday with Anshu & Priya > at the end of the post.
- Multiple entries are welcome.
- Read, comment and share – spread the love.
Let us know what you think about it. Any feedback/suggestion/prompts ideas are welcome. We will also give due credit to the contributor. Look forward to your participation.
(We are taking it too seriously, even our announcement post is less than 250 words 😉
I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter’. Read my previous posts for Alexa – By The Placid Lake, Come away with me…, Fear, The Voice, The Voice- 2, The Broken Watch, The Treasure Hunt, A Mirage, The End & Reviewing Book ‘ Tara’- by Anshu.