Rules are simple-
- Write a story, complete in itself.
- Check spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Copy and paste your Story URL to the inLinkz list.
- The story should be up to 250 words.
- Add this line < #TellTaleThursday with Anshu & Priya > at the end of the post.
- Read, comment and share – spread the love.
Use picture prompt given below and weave a story around it. Have fun!
“I love the tattoo,” taking Ramya’s fingers between his, Raghav whispered.
“Navya was the anchor of my life. She had the same tattoo. We got it together on our birthday.” Caressing her own tattoo, Ramya replied.
“So, you two were identical twins?” He asked.
“Siamese to be precise.” She responded.
“Doesn’t it mean ‘conjoined twins’?” He questioned.
“Doctor separated us. We could hear each other’s thought and see through each other’s eyes…” Her voice trailed off.
“What happened?” He whispered.
“She didn’t survive. I know she gave her life so that I could live.” She spoke with tears in her sparkling eyes.
Raghav gave her hand a gentle squeeze. Looking at her, he noticed her cheeks slowly turning pink.
After five years. One night Raghav planned a special dinner for Ramya. Finding an opportune moment, he bent on his knees and said, “Will you be my twin flame and my anchor, forever and ever?”
Noticing a new anchor tattoo between his finger, she slid her fingers between his and nodded.