Merry Christmas. We love festivals. Who doesn’t right? So let’s hear some Christmas jingles and write a festive story.
Rules are simple-
- Write a story, complete in itself.
- Check spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Copy and paste your Story URL to the inLinkz list.
- The story should be up to 250 words.
- Add this line < #TellTaleThursday with Anshu & Priya > at the end of the post.
- Read, comment and share – spread the love.
Here is the prompt for the story. it’s a picture prompt. Weave a story, have fun!
The Secret Santa
The gifts were stacked in the corner, under the Christmas tree. The sweet music filled the house.
After decorating the tree, packing the gifts, cooking food, Amber sat in her favorite spot. She remembered, one such Christmas evening when sitting in her favorite tutu dress, with her heart filled with love for her mom, she closed her eyes and wished to be like her mom. Her wish came true; she had become a splitting image of her mother. She even moved the same way her mother did. She sang the same songs and cooked the same delicacies.
Her heart longed to be that imperfect little kid once again; doing ballet in her tutus, unwrapping the gifts. Amber didn’t want to be the secret Santa anymore. She wanted to be with her secret Santa, just one last time.