Rules are simple-
- Write a story, complete in itself.
- Check spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Copy and paste your Story URL to the inLinkz list.
- The story should be up to 250 words.
- Add this line < #TellTaleThursday with Anshu & Priya > at the end of the post.
- Read, comment and share – spread the love.
Write a story with the picture given below. Have fun! Write bold, write unusual!
Saanvi had seen that oak tree before. She picked the shovel next to the tree and started digging. Minutes later, she was digging with such ferocity as her life depended on it.
She unearthed an old trunk and found her lost treasure. Inside the trunk, pictures of her childhood were stashed, testifying that her blurred memories were real. He was not a figment of her imagination, as she was made to believe.
She picked the picture in which he held her hand. The moment was etched in her memory, which she was made to believe was a dream. The colors of the pictures were smudged but her memories were deep.
The face which was hazy in her memory came to life. Under the oak tree, she resurrected the old memories. She knew she had to find that face too.