Rules are simple-
- Write a story, complete in itself.
- Check spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Copy and paste your Story URL to the inLinkz list.
- The story should be up to 250 words.
- Add this line < #TellTaleThursday with Anshu & Priya > at the end of the post.
- Read, comment and share – spread the love.
We have a picture prompt this week. As always, write bold, write unusual! Have Fun!
Between the Old and New
Magic happened, the night we met… in slow motion, between two buildings… one old and the other new. You were the traveler looking for the journey… and I met you. I knew I wasn’t your destination. I was just a co-traveler between the old and new destination… I followed the path… till you held someone else’s hands and slipped out of mine… as if you never held it. I was your rebound love… between the old and the new.
Your smell still lingers in the room… the candle still unburnt… the jokes still to laugh at… and few tears yet to dry… between the old and the new…
It was too much too soon… I was your quick fix… a band-aid… to fix your heart from breaking into a million pieces… you took a small chip from my heart too… to make your old heart into new.
I feel like the irrelevant ellipses between your old and new sentences…
Just to ease out your pain.. did you think about mine? you were blinded by your pain… and I’m still stuck up somewhere… between your…
© 2019 Priya U Bajpai