The intangible, immortal memoriesOctober 29, 2017
My Journey: From a Reader to a WriterJanuary 22, 2018
Originally appeared @ https://www.momspresso.com/parenting/sunset-or-sunrise/article/who-am-i-a-question-i-always-ask-myself
Who am I? Human beings have been asking this question to themselves from time immemorial. Some people when I asked ‘who they are’- they go in all existential crisis mode. Your truly happens to be one of them. Yes, I’m a mother, once a mother, always a mother. That’s one of the things that defines me, yet not the only thing. I’m a wife- again that’s a role that I play. That’s not me. Let’s dig deeper. Who am I? I am a woman. We are getting closer- but the problem is the soul is sexless. Let’s find out who I am, or let’s put it this way. Who do I think I am?
I’m someone who-
- Doesn’t believe in being judgmental, but judges herself all the time.
- Believe in being free, flying free, but sometimes forget how to fly.
- Loves rainbow, and black and white too.
- A rebel, but I follow my heart- which is tied to some people.
- believes that we all have some purpose of life, yet to discover my own.
- A reader and a writer.
- Sometimes thinks I’m a-know-it-all. And sometimes “you know nothing, Priya”.
- Has an eidetic memory. I can remember the day, conversation, the people. I can surprise you with the minutest detail of the day we met. The catch ‘it’s a selective eidetic memory’- I choose who and what I remember.
- A good actor but a terrible liar. I can’t lie, but I can act to entertain you.
- Is an introvert. If I am making an effort to talk to you, it means I like you.
- IS a dancer, but I’ve two left feet.
- Tries to the right thing, but sometimes struggles to differentiate right from wrong.
This is me and more.